Protection from viruses, hackers, spam and disasters
From viruses, spam and hackers to fires, power surges, theft, dropped laptops and fatal errors, there are hundreds of ways to lose valuable data – and it happens every day.
Imagine losing all your customer data, reports, spreadsheets, contacts and intellectual property. Or being fully shut down for a week or months. While small businesses rarely have adequate plans in place, the good news is that there are plenty of cost-effective and simple ways to protect your business.
We can help you:
- Secure your data, applications and hardware and protect your business
- Develop a business continuity plan for data backup, data retention and disaster recovery so that if something goes wrong, you can continue working and recover your data
- Detect and remove viruses using virus scanners and proactive monitoring
- Block hackers by installing and maintaining firewalls to secure your network
- Protect your passwords and personal data from spyware and identity theft
- Minimise spam to unclog your inbox, save time and save money
- Proactively monitor your system to identify and fix issues before they cause damage